Last Updated: June 11, 2014
1. Information Collected; Use of Information; Sharing of Information
a. Personally Identifiable Information
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may collect personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) such as your name, address, telephone number, payment card information, date of birth and e-mail address. Personal Information is collected via voluntary submissions from you, such as those pertaining to product purchases and promotions entries both online and offline. We may use third party service providers to collect certain Personal Information, on our behalf, directly from you through our Services. For example, when you purchase products from us, you must provide your name, address, credit or debit card number, and other Personal Information on our website. On our website, this information is collected from you by our payment processing service provider in order to process your purchase and payment, and such service provider then provides us with your name, contact information and transaction information so that we may ship and provide customer service for the products you have purchased. If you do not want to provide us with your Personal Information, you may still access the Services but certain areas or features may not be accessible to you. If you choose to submit content to any public area of the Services, your content will be made publicly available. We encourage you to exercise caution when making decisions about what information you disclose in such public areas.
Your Personal Information may be used by us to (i) process your account registration requests, coupon requests or fulfillment, and promotions entries, product purchases, and other activities that you conduct using the Services; (ii) deliver the products you purchase and send you related information; (iii) respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service; (iii) communicate with you about products offered by us and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you; and (iv) carry out any other purpose for which the Personal Information was collected, and (v) as required by applicable laws, rules or regulations, or any agreement we may have with you. Furthermore, any content you post to a public area of the Services may be used by us for any purpose.
We may share your Personal Information with third parties with your consent, at your direction, or to further the purpose for which you provided such information to us, for example, to our vendors in order to process a purchase of products. We may share your Personal Information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. We also share your Personal Information with third parties if we believe that the law requires us to do, or to protect our own property or the property of our affiliates.
b. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
2. Protection for Children and Minors. The Services are not intended for, and we have no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from, persons under the age of 13. If we discover that a person under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to submit any content or information to the Services.
3. Opt-Out.. If you do not want to receive email or other communications from us in the future, please submit a request to be removed from our mailing list using the form on our Contact Us web page, or by writing to or calling us using the mailing address or telephone number on that web page.
4. Security. We take reasonable measures to help protect your Personal Information against loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
6. Offers and Promotions. We may from time to time offer you opportunities that are sponsored or co-branded with third parties. Such content may include contests, sweepstakes or promotions. In connection with such opportunities, the relevant third parties may obtain Personal Information that you voluntarily submit to participate in such opportunity. We have no control over these third parties’ use of such information.