- 1 package Morinaga Silken Tofu - Firm or Lite Firm
- 1 (15oz) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- ¼ cup lemon juice or the juice of two small lemons
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- optional: cayenne pepper and cumin for garnish
Blend tofu, garbanzo beans, and garlic in a food processor until chopped.
Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
Garnish with cayenne pepper and extra cumin if you like, and serve with pita bread or vegetables.
Nutritional estimation calculated by USDA Nutrient Data Laboratory.