- 1-1/4 cups Mori-Nu Silken Tofu - Lite Firm, drained
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. honey
- *VEGAN: 1 tsp of agave nectar or liquid sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 2 Tbsp. celery, diced
- 2 Tbsp. onion, diced
- 1 tsp. parsley, chopped
- 1/2 scant tsp. white pepper
- dash of paprika
Crumble or cube tofu into a small mixing bowl. Set aside. In a separate bowl, combine vinegar, mustard, honey, and turmeric. Mix thoroughly and pour over crumbled or cubed tofu. Add celery, onion, parsley, paprika, and pepper. Mix thoroughly. Refrigerate approximately 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
Try Eggless Egg Salad in pita bread lined with fresh greenery.