- 1 (10 ounce package) frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (12.3 ounce package) Morinaga Silken Tofu - Lite Firm
- 1/4 cup eggless mayonnaise (Vegenaise)
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Simply Organic French Onion mix
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Dried dill for generous garnish
Prepare spinach, pressing out as much liquid as possible. Set aside.
Place tofu in food processor and blend. Add mayonnaise, garlic, scallions, bell pepper and dip mix mustard, vinegar, Bragg Aminos, yeast, dill and lemon pepper. Process until smooth.
Add spinach and pulse just until mixed. Do not blend. Place in a covered container and refrigerate overnight.