- 9" or 10" round pie pan
- canola oil cooking spray
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 4 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 package Morinaga Silken Tofu - Extra Firm, pureed
- 8 oz. tofu cream cheese
- 2/3 cup unrefined cane sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced fat peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. clover honey
- 1/4 cup fat-free chocolate syrup (reserve for topping)
Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees.
Coat the pie pan with cooking spray. Mix graham crackers, canola oil, and maple syrup together and press into the prepared pie pan.
Place remaining ingredients (except chocolate syrup) in a food processor, puree until smooth, and pour into the crust.
Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool for 30 minutes and then refrigerate overnight or 5-6 hours before serving. Drizzle pie with chocolate syrup just before serving.
Nutritional calculation is for filling only.