- 1 box of Annie's Chocolate Graham Bunnies or 12 chocolate graham crackers
- 3 Tbsp. vegan butter
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 package Morinaga Silken Tofu - Firm
- 2 packages Mori-Nu Mates Pudding Mix, Vanilla
- 1 8-ounce tub of vegan cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. agave or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- pinch of salt
- 5-6 drops natural red food coloring (optional)
- 1 to 2 cans full-fat coconut milk (do not shake or stir)
- 1 Tbsp. natural sugar
- 3/4 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips or chocolate shavings
- 4 natural candy canes, crushed
To prepare your own crust, preheat oven to 350F. Process graham bunnies or crackers in processor well. Add vegan butter and maple syrup and process. Press into 9-inch pie plate and bake for 5 to 7 minutes. Allow to cool completely before adding filling.
Prepare filling by adding all filling ingredients in a food processor and processing well. Scrape down sides if needed between processing. Place filling into prepared and cooled crust.
To prepare topping, carefully open the can of coconut milk without shaking it. The coconut milk should be separated with the cream on top. Carefully scrape off all cream, leaving behind all of the water. (Some cans will contain less cream so you may need 2 cans). Place the cream in a bowl and carefully mix in the sugar and peppermint extract with a spoon. Pipe topping on top of filling with a frosting tip or spoon on top (If your toppings appears too watery, refrigerate for 30 minutes or more to make it more firm and easier to use for decorating).
Decorate top of pie with chocolate chips or shavings and crushed candy canes.
Refrigerate, can be consumed immediately or allowed to cool.