- 1 cup plain soymilk (refrigerated variety)
- 4 (12.3 oz) packages Mori-Nu Lite Silken Tofu
- 1/2 cup Tofutti Better Than Sour Cream
- 2 1/2 cups Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 (9 oz) package Delallo No-Boil Lasagna Noodles
- 1 (21oz) can cherry pie filling
Preheat oven to 350° 9” by 13” pan
Place tofu in food processor and blend. Add soy sour cream, soymilk, sugar and vanilla and blend until smooth. Place a layer noodles on the bottom of pan, cover with pudding, top with a layer of noodles. a la regular lasagna, but ending with pudding on top. You will have a couple noodles left over. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes. Cool, Cover and refrigerate. For best results refrigerate overnight and serve well chilled.
*You may halve the ingredients and bake for 35 minutes in an 8 by 8 inch square-baking pan.