- 2.5 cps Multnomah Falls Almond Soymilk Blend (either one)
- 1 can condensed coconut milk
- 3-4 tsp matcha powder
- dash of vanilla extract
- 1 cp chia seeds
- Whisk together the first 4 ingredients = all but chia seeds. (If you have a blender, even better.)
- Once well-blended, pour the liquid mixture over the chia seeds and whisk in. Then let sit for an hour or two to let the chia start to soak in everything.
- Stir the mixture again and then let it chill (at least 3hrs.) in the fridge until your party!
- Stir well once more before serving. This should achieve the desired pudding-like texture which should remain largely unchanged over the next few days as you slowly enjoy this super sweet offering. ;)
Vegan & amazing!
A little bit goes a long way with this one.