Recently added item(s) ×
You have no items in your shopping cart.
USDA Organic. Low-fat, heart-healthy vegetable protein for entrées & desserts. Great alternative to eggs, dairy & meat. Needs no refrigeration until opened.
Includes 12 packages (12.3 oz) of Mori-Nu Organic Silken Tofu.
DISCOUNTS:6% discount on purchases over $308% discount on purchases over $65All discounts applied at checkout before shipping is calculated.Shipping cost calculated during checkout.
This product is Non-GMO Project Verified!
Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Organic Soy Protein, Gluconolactone*, Calcium Chloride.*Gluconolactone is a non-dairy, gluten-free coagulant derived from non-GMO corn starch.Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.Allergen Information: Contains Soy
Mori-Nu Organic Silken TofuProduct of USAServing Size: 3 oz. (84g/about 1" slice)Servings Per Container: about 4Amount Per ServingCalories 50Calories from Fat 20
% Daily ValuesTotal Fat 2.5g 4%Saturated Fat 0g 0%Trans Fat 0g 0%Cholesterol 0mg 0%Sodium 15mg 1%Total Carb. 2g <1% Dietary Fiber <1g 2% Sugars 0g Protein 6g Vitamin A 0%Vitamin C 0%Calcium 2%Iron 4%Not a significant source of dietary fiber or sugars.