- 1 egg, separated
- 1 package Morinaga Silken Tofu - Lite Firm
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier, Drambuie, or Napoleon Brandy
- 1 Tbsp. orange peel, freshly grated
- ground nutmeg
Beat egg whites to form soft peaks. Set aside.
In a blender or food processor, combine tofu, egg yolks, milk, liquor, and orange rind until smooth. Fold tofu mixture into egg whites.
Top with freshly ground nutmeg. Serve immediately.
- Nutritional estimation calculated by USDA Nutrient Data Laboratory.
- Estimated nutritional data does not include alcohol.