- 1 lb. broccoli crowns, divided into florets
- 2 (26 oz.) jars tomato sauce
- 1 (16 oz) pkg. lasagna noodles
- 4 (12.5 oz.) pkg. Lite Silken Tofu, firm drained
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup snipped carrot shreds
- 1 cup nutritional yeast
- 3/4 cup Soy Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 Tbsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Soy Mozzarella shreds and Parmesan for garnish
Preheat oven to 375°, and have on hand one 9” by 13” and one 8” baking pan.
Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain, rinse and set colander in large bowl of cold water, refreshing occasionally.
In a large saucepan, bring a quart of water to a boil and blanch broccoli 30 seconds. Immediately plunge into ice water and set aside.
Place drained tofu in large glass bowl, mash with potato masher and microwave 3 1/2 minutes and drain in colander. Return to mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients, excluding garnish and mix well.
Spread sauce on bottom of baking pan. Place 1/2 cup filling a couple inches from one end of lasagna noodle and roll up. Tuck a floret in open ends and place in pan, 2 across and 5 down. The rolls lay side by side with the florets facing outward. Repeat with 8” square pan.
Top with sauce, Soy Parmesan and Soy Mozzarella and sprinkle with dried basil - Cover loosely with foil. Bake 30 minutes, remove foil and bake uncovered 15 minutes.